Monday, August 6, 2007

We have trusses!

View of the front of the house...
The 2 windows in the front are Trevor and Tracey's rooms, the one little window is for the bathroom and the next window that is slightly bigger is the master bedroom...
Same place just more shot of the garage...
View of the back of the house...so there will be one more window on the very left side of the upstairs part.
I realized that I rarely take a picture from this angle so here you go...

Stopped by the lot/house today and we have trusses! So exciting! We also have 1 shower/tub and 1 shower. They get framed in and they are easier to have dropped into the house before the trusses are delivered. There will be a soaking/jucuzzi tub delivered later but I guess because it is not tall that it can come later. Anyway, it is really starting to take shape and things are looking good. We have decided to add a door from the laundry room to the "workshop" area so that we can call it a "den/office" for resale. It also already has 1 window looking out the side of the house but we decided to add a window looking at the "view". I know, these changes are what get you in the end, believe me I am fully aware of that! We just decided that it would be worth the investment now for resale later!


Anyway, from the lumber that was laying about in the basement it looks like the stairs are the next project. It will be so fun to be able to walk up and down the stairs!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys that I was sitting here clapping when viewing the pictures! I think the changes you made were great ideas and smart to do them now. By the way, thanks for the text message! Love, Tiff

K&K said...

WOW what amazing progress. I haven't been to the site in awhile and all of sudden there is so much done! That is so funny about the stairs because we were so excited when we could actually go up the stairs to look around! It will just get better and better. YEAH!!

Loral