Saturday, September 1, 2007

Windows



All the windows are in other than the one we added on the main floor all the way to the left. If is exciting to see it almost buttoned up. We just need doors and the garage wall sheet rocked and it will be all closed up! YEAH!

The furnace guy was also at the house this week and the furnance is there and the vents are installed but not the duct work yet. Also the plumber was there this week and all the sinks are plumbed and the tub and shower are almost plumbed. The frame work was also finished this week for the jacuzzi tub. Very exciting.

Today I am heading to Olympia to Cherie's house and I am forcing her to help me pick out the fabric for the windows. Jo-Ann's is having a 50% off all home decor fabric so I figured it would be a perfect time!

To answer Tiff's post about how often I stop by. I stop by at least once a week, but lately it has been more like 3 times a week. I am only 2 miles from the house from my work so it is very convenient to stop by on my way to or from work. I try not to stop by everyday though because I do like it when I haven't been there for a couple days and I pull up to see that a lot of work has been done!

No comments: