Saturday, October 13, 2007

Exterior paint

Here is the "Anonymous" grey with white trim! I personally love it, good thing huh? The brick/windows/porch/etc. is still covered with plastic so once that is all off I will take another picture or two. YEAH!!! The cabinets and mill work are scheduled to be in on Wednesday. We are also currently shopping for lighting fixtures. Woohoo!


Ron, Jen, Tracey and I spent Friday and Saturday painting the outside of the house. Ron did all the spraying and us girls did the taping and back brushing. Jen also did some of the trim today. She worked her tail off! Thanks again Jen and Tracey!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Holy moly! It's starting to look like a real house! I'm sorry I wasn't there to help again this weekend. I should have sent Joel up this time. It looks great! Things should move along pretty quickly now.