Friday, March 16, 2007

The Fortress






I hadn't visited the lot at all this week due to Trevor being sick and then me being sick. Anyway, Ron stopped by tonight and insisted that I go out there also. So we all climbed in the truck and off we went. To say the least I was a little suprised to see all the forms up and how high they are! Granted that the foundation doesn't necessarily go to the top of the forms but it was still overwhelming. We also got a really really good shot of our view from the "main" floor. In case any of you are wondering the red thing that Trevor is pointing at is a rebar cutter / bender. I didn't know what it was and had to ask Ron. I took a bunch of pictures so I apologize in advance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, we're really getting an idea of the size of the house now! The view is going to be more than I thought. Glad to know Trevor is using his "e" tool, and putting it to good use. Uncle Tom got a kick out of that picture. Hopefully the leaves will be on the trees when the accessor comes out. Yow!
Love, Cherie & Tom

Shana said...

Trevor LOVES the e-tool! If I would let him he would take it to bed with him! Yes, the view is more than we thought too, good for us bad for taxes. Thanks for letting us crash at your place today. Love, Shana