Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OMG!

Today Ron and I decided to stop by the house before work (of course I forgot the camera) anyway there are walls on the upstairs or main floor or whatever it is we are calling it!

I was so freaking excited I could hardly stand it. Then the builder was there asking us questions about stuff! I know it sounds really lame that I am so excited to have to answer questions, but they are questions to stuff that is happening now and that he needs to prepare for for stuff that will probably be going in next week! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

So I actually am staying home this weekend, (okay I will be sleeping in my bed at night). There are a few things that need to be done so Trevor and I will be having another "work" party at the house on Saturday, I can't wait! Trevor is also excited and he hasn't even seen the upstairs walls yet. He will actually be able to start seeing where his room will be. We are encouraging him to give Tracey the bigger of the two rooms but she might just get the shaft on that one. We will have to see!

So as soon as I remember my camera and have a minute to stop by the house again I will get some photos to post. YEAH! Did I say that already?!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

OMG! I can't believe you posted this without pictures! I say drive back now and take some! Please? =) I really need to plan a trip up there. Maybe Joel will let me come up for a day or two by myself and we can do girl stuff while we are at it! I'm really excited for you guys! Love you!